Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Pudge Report

Okay, I admit it. I completely and deliberately blew off my weigh-in yesterday. I knew it was due, and I didn't wanna do it. I had had a bad week in terms of eating and feeling good about myself, and I thought the number would be bad news. I was a chicken. But then I gave myself a good, stern talking to. I reminded myself that accountability was as important in the process as the weight loss. Without accountability, I would never be able to take and keep off the weight. It has been my lack of

No comments: