Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update

I suppose I should let folks know how things are going, especially since I surfaced on Friday when I did my column. Sometimes life just backs up a truck and dumps a whole load of crap on you. The usual crap is bad enough -- I've been on a low for a while and haven't done much of anything. But after nine months of slow improvement, my bad knee (my souvenir of the Vegas retreat back in August) took a sudden downturn, bad enough to finally get me to drag my butt (with gimpy leg attached) to the do

No comments: