Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blast from the Past!: How losing weight has really made an impact on me

Wowâ€" what is this? This is me when I was 18 years old competing at NSIC Nationals in 2001. That was seven years agoâ€" amazing! All of a suddenâ€" I feel old! I think that it is always fun to look back at pictures and see how much progress you have done as well as how you have changed. It is definitely motivating in many waysâ€" mostly for me it is to see how much I have changed in terms of weight loss. I came across this picture of me that was taken seven years ago at the National Scholastic Tra

No comments: