Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

' Love Thyself.. '

Just yesterday while at the mall I observed a mature woman of perhaps 45-50 years old,trotting along in thick make-up and high heels, with whom I assume was her husband and teenage son. From behind,she looked like a teenager herself,in fact,her hips were probably only as wide as a ten year olds might be. She had dyed her long hair as blond as she could,Jeez...it was almost white. As she turned round,I saw her face....and it was so haggard and prematurely aged,I was shocked by its appearance.

No comments: