Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

5.2 KM

Last night before going out for a run, I bought some ankle support bandages. As you might know, I twisted my foot in a small scooter accident a few weeks ago. It’s doing better, but I ice it down daily and keep a bandage on it at most times. Running doesn’t hurt, but sometimes my foot will bend in a way that will hurt a little bit. Anyways, I’ve had worse injuries. Yesterday, I had two eggs with a little bit of bacon and cheese for breakfast. For lunch I had 1L of fresh OJ. Since I had eaten

No comments: