Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Personal Update & News and Fat Loss Articles

They talk about the terrible twos. What about the ever irascible eights? I was hoping for the even tempered eights...ha! In his defense I put my elbow on his sunburned shoulder. Mom...owww. My weight this morning is 118.5 pounds and body fat is 22.2 percent. This low carb diet and two workouts a day is working. I'm sure some of the loss is water but there's some fat coming off too. My stomach is flatter. Which is weird as I'm still pre-menstrual and usually gain a few pounds of water

No comments: