Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Women - What is Your Body's Baseline Calorie Requirement?

How many calories do you need just to maintain? If you go by the cereal box captions you could be way off! There are many factors to consider but there is a simple way to get a baseline, starting point. As a sports nutrition consultant, and a master's runner, I was curious at what the recent data tells us. It is clear to me that as I've aged, my calorie requirement has gone down. The good part about this is that you, or I can add additional calories to our diet by exercising more, or we can lose weight by eating the same and adding exercise to the equation. Let's talk details...

No comments: