Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Forty Pounds Down!

I'm having trouble crossing that 300lb mark, but I'm officially down 40lbs now. I've lost 12% of my gross body weight so far. That's huge. I'm still huge, but not as huge... I'm still sticking with Atkins, because it's working. And please note that when I say Atkins I don't mean that I'm eating bacon by the ton. This is more of a vegetables and meats thing. Today I had meatloaf (breadcrumb free), green beans, red leaf lettuce salad from our garden, and water. I'm stuffed, and I feel great. Th

No comments: