Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My new favorite thing to do online

I hate writing down what I eat. You lose the paper or, in my case, napkin you wrote all the food down on. You forget what you ate, you forget to write down what you ate â€" or both. If you’re like me, you hate looking up calorie contents on everything. Well, I found an online way to do all the calculating with minimual effort. I’ve been doing it two days now and it’s a big EYE OPENER that I wanted to share….. You should find a direct link if you look to the right of this blog page under the

No comments: