Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Use your iPhone to remotely control iTunes

Use your iPhone to remotely control iTunes I’ve thought for some time that it would be awesome if I could control iTunes from my iPhone. I tend to just let my tunes play throughout my house, as my speakers can be heard throughout most of the house. Unfortunately when I want to pause the music or change a song, I have to run to my computer. Well it seems that Apple already has something up their sleeve in this department. For those that have downloaded the pre-release version of iTunes 7.7 (for

No comments: