Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Memoir of fat camp a funny, heartfelt tale

The only summer camp I ever went to was Girl Scout camp. I don’t remember how old I was, or much about it at all, other than my cabin got the award for being the cleanest and I had a freak out when they tried to make me jump in the pool (I couldn’t then and still now can’t swim). But I imagine if I’d been a little older, and if I’d gone to a camp with boys, it would have been similar to the experiences Stephanie Klein shares in her new book Moose: A Memoir of Fat Camp. Except probably without

No comments: