Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quick Body-Positive Hits

A big fat apology to those who have sent me emails recently. My professional email account is regularly deluged with some 700-something emails, a couple hundred of which I haven’t even read yet, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is check my three personal email accounts. If I haven’t responded to your email, it’s not because I’m ignoring you, but because I literally have a million gazillion things on my summer to-do list in the three oh-so-brief months I have off from academic tyra

No comments: