Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Health Week in Review

Back when I started this site, I measured my health progress every week… or at least I tried to. At some point life intervened and I found I couldn’t keep up with the schedule. I’ve found that I’m putting more work in my exercise of late, so I will look Overall Body Stats I woke up this morning and measured my body fat. As I always do, I used two scales - one that uses Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) from my feet, Tanita Body Fat Scale - and one that uses it from hands - Omron Handheld

No comments: