Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally A Card....

Hello all..... I don't feel refreshed, but it sure felt nice to take a break. Here is a recap of my day today.... I dropped CY4 off to school, then off to the mall. I went shopping for a dress. We are going to a wedding this weekend, and CY3 would like for me to look GORGEOUS. I don't like clothes shopping. I don't like trying on clothes, and finding out that they don't fit me. I finally convinced myself to accept that I am no longer a size 7, but now a size 14... I knew for a while now, but I

No comments: