Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jenny Craig ads are coming down

Some of you have been asking me "What's up with the Jenny Craig ads? You said you don't like their program, and now you're supporting them. Huh?" I just noticed the ads today, and have asked my blog advertising network to take them down. I didn't realize Jenny Craig ads were coming into the inventory so that's my bad for not staying on top of that. You are correct, I'm not a fan of paid weight loss programs that rely on you eating their packaged foods in order to reach your goal. I'm okay wit

No comments: