Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Food. And Planning.

The latest WW cookbook "Secrets of Success - Our Slimmers Favourite Recipes". I spent a few hours yesterday organising my week food-wise. Someone spoke up at my Weight Watchers meeting and said that tracking points and planning meals takes up so much time. She asked the group if anyone had any tips on how to 'lighten' the burden? It can't be denied, planning does take time - but planning is an investment. You put in, so you get back. I'm the first to admit I'm not a natural planner. These day

No comments: