Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

7 deadly sins meme..

Wrath.. 1. Who did you last get angry with? I get angry a lot lately.. I think though with my boss - that was the last full blown angry anger. 2. What is your weapon of choice? Glaring silence.. 3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Have done.. hope I never feel I have to again.. 4. How about of the same sex? No.. I don't think it's in me.. Unless UNLESS I am being tickled.. I lose all control if someone unlocks my secret ticklish spot.. 5. Who was the last pe

No comments: