Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Traffic In India - A Functioning Anarchy

Next time you guys complain about traffic in Boston or Chicago or Los Angeles, just try driving around India’s major cities. Globalization and Venture Capital: Earlier this week, my optimism about the infrastructure situation in India took a severe beating as I struggled to get to a meeting in downtown Mumbai crawling through what seemed like an endless chaos of traffic and road construction….what really got me was not the 1hr 40min drive - I was far luckier than almost everyone else on tha

No comments: