Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

"Why would I buy from you? YOU don't look healthy yourself."

Does your appearance interfere with your sales? Last year we had quite a controversy when I reported a comment an old friend of mine made earlier that year. I'd taken her to a local meeting of one of the big mlm nutrition companies. Several thousand reps were in attendance to learn more about the science behind their products. After mixing with folks around the main auditorium, and meeting a dozen or so people I knew, she asked me: "Kim, these people don't look healthy to me. They're mostly ov

No comments: