Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

She's melting away.

I keep meaning to ask one of the girls who works at my pain doc's office, what she's been taking to help her lose weight, because she is literally just melting away. I'm wondering if the stuff she's been taking contains Phentermine or one of the many other weight-loss supplements, because whatever is in the stuff, is really working. I know that his office sells it, it's about $50 I think, but it's behind a locked glass cabinet, so I can't read the ingredients. And when I say this girl is mel

No comments: