Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What to Eat on the 3D Dirty Diet

I am naming my eating plan the 3D dirty diet. I can't guarantee results - I can only tell you that it is working for me - 7 DAYS WITHOUT A BINGE and no urge for one. The longest I have gone in the past two months (yes I was bingeing pre-comp but I didn't tell anyone). Guidelines (no RULES) 1. Eat 5 meals a day 3-4 hours apart. Work this out before hand and have an external reminder to eat. I have my alarm on my watch tell me when it is time for a meal. You might need to put lunch closer

No comments: