Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Holidays Tomorrow

Oh no!! If tonight is anything to go by then the next 7 weeks or so are going to be very long indeed. I'm already counting down the days to the restart date of August 20th. I've got two separate week-long breaks booked - the kids and I. The second week especially will be great because we're staying on my cousin's farm where, more than 40 years ago, I spent many happy summer holidays. I hope I manage more time to myself this summer because last year in the 6 weeks' summer holidays I had only 4

No comments: