Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

No cats live at my house....

All cats shown on my blog belong to my sister who is 600 km from here. I only see them on the rare occasion of my visits...but it is almost like they are my own. They are all really friendly, loving and we can tell they remember me. Each is special ... each is beautiful and has endearing little habits or traits. I used to have cats of my own years ago... as a matter of fact I used to raise Siamese cats. But... being single and busy for a few years after a major move...I just didn't get more righ

No comments: