Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eating to Live! How I Lost Over 140 Pounds All Naturally

I want you to know that I have struggled with my weight for over 15 years. I was squeezing into a size 26 dress and it was about to burst. Then I burst into tears and did not go back to that dress shop until (I vowed) I lost the weight I wanted to lose. I made an appointment with my homeopathic doctor, he prescribed a natural supplement and in 8 months (over 2 years ago) I had lost over 140 pounds. I went from a size 26 to a size 2. I wasalso cured of diabetes in the process of the weight loss. I can show you how I did it. I can tell you how I cook and eat to live now instead of living and cooking to eat. I am with you in your struggle. Sometimes I did not want to get out of bed because I dreaded the task of looking for something to wear. I hated going shopping for clothes because I hated going into the plus size section. Also, the disease of diabetes, that had taken out over half my family, was lurking behind my door. READ this article now

No comments: