Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Frustrated With Healthy Eating

Also Published On I Don’t Want to Die of a Heart Attack When I’m 25 Although I have been steadily losing weight, many of my food choices have not been very good these past few weeks. I’ve been thinking about going back to just having a cheat day once a week, so that I eat cleaner. Of course I want to continue losing weight, but I don’t want to do it eating sesame chicken and french fries everyday. It’s not just about fitting into size medium shirts for me, I want to be a healthy individual

No comments: