Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eating Right

Eating Right 28 Jun 2008 | 12:32 am | By Demara The weight has started to drop again. Woohoo! I don’t know why I always seem to lose weight between June and September but I do. So I better eat really healthy these next 4 months so that I can drop another 40lbs, but my aim is to lose more than that. I hope to be down 55lbs by the end of September. Since this seems to be the only time I lost weight last year I might as well take advantage of it. Today I had hummus on crisp bread and LOVED

No comments: