Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pluto in Capricorn and Indigo Children

By Dr Dawne Kovan Every time I pick up an astrological journal or even an ordinary newspaper, I read doom and gloom articles that seem designed to send us even deeper into a slough of despond. The recession, the major shifts in corporate power, modern slavery - all coming as the inevitable result of Pluto entering Capricorn. I tend to look at life somewhat differently - in that I see it as a process of developing and shifting social and technological mores and values. I also work with the Law

No comments: