Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Induction Flu & Update 2

I think I got it. I'm super tired right now. More than usual even, which is pretty bad (due, I think, to a thyroid issue I hope to have checked out soon). Here's to hoping it goes away fast. I guess it could be worse. I could be having headaches, etc. so I'll quit complaining. I've been carefully counting my carbs, fat, calories and protein in FitDay. Here's my numbers for the last couple of days: Monday June 2nd Calories: 1333 Carbs: 16 (I don't count fiber in my totals) Fat: 95 Protein: 101

No comments: