Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Christina Aguilera talks about her bra size

Christina Aguilera talks about her bra size 22May08 Christina Aguilera addresses the famous growth in her chest that came from breastfeeding in the new annual Hot Bodies issue of  Us Weekly. Noooo!  Christina also shares the diet and workout secrets behind her 40 pounds weight loss.   “It’s kind of hilarious! I’ve never fit into an E-cup before,” she tells Us. “I look at my husband and go, ‘Guess what size this bra is?’ And when I tell him, he’s just amazed. We keep the tags that prov

No comments: