Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Life Goes On

Between the deadline for TBR Day and the assorted projects due at work yesterday I'm in a state of bliss. It feels great to get things done and behind you. Today is another big day for me but for a completely different reason. We are doing our final weigh in for the Weight Loss Challenge at work. It's been 12 weeks and I've lost 19 pounds. This means that since last summer, when I started swimming, I've lost 31 pounds. I can hardly believe it. I'm pretty darn happy about that. Let's take a mo

No comments: