Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Things rare and somber

Excepting Bible study for me this past Monday and church for the whole family on Wednesday, we've been home every night this week, a rare occurrence to say the least. Around 6:30 I begin to get a little restless, wondering who I've forgotten and where I'm supposed to be. It is strange to be home, but I think we can get used to it. Yesterday I began reading Gilead, Marilynne Robinson's Pulitzer prize winning novel that tells the story of John Ames, an aging Congreationalist minister, who reflect

No comments: