Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Re: Modes of getting "in shape"

By: beth That's awesome. Congrats. I'm right now (as of this morning) down 30 from the new year. I lost 15lbs just the week we were in London. Unfortunately now that I'm back at the call center for 10 hours a day, the loss has been much slower and I'm lacking any kind of stamina when I roll in the drive-way at 6pm to exercise. Luckily my diet is still doing okay, and I'm amazed by the number of fat-free stuff I've exchanged in my life. The other night we had hot dogs, because it's one of the k

No comments: