Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sudden And Tragic Death Of 5-Year Old Maria Chapman A Reminder Of The Fragility Of Life

Christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman with Maria It's seems like light years ago now, but before my livin' la vida low-carb days I used to be actively involved in the Christian music industry in the 1990's. While I was attending graduate school at Regent University in Virginia Beach, VA beginning in 1993 at the age of 21, I was privileged to be able to meet and know quite a few of the most famous singers and performers in contemporary Christian music thanks in part to my gig as a radio disc j

No comments: