Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weighbridge Night

Start weight : 110kilos!! (242lbs) This weeks weight : 69.6kgs!! (153.12lbs) Gain this week : 0.4kg!! (0.88lbs!!) Total Loss : 40.4 kgs!! (88.88lbs!!) Wooooohoooooo I am stoked at this gain... We went away for the weekend and I ate what I wanted and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.... I do have photos to post but my comp is chucking a spako and if I have more than one browser open at any one time it re boots on me... Grrrrrrrr So pics will have to wait... A quick run down of the trip..

No comments: