Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

1982: May 24 Liberation of Khoramshahr

Photo: A.G. Ziaee None of my war memories are as sharp as the day Khorramshahr was released ... it was the first time I saw my mother celebrate some deed accomplished by the IRI regime. She, who had lost every thing because of the Islamic Revolution, bought a box of sweets, put her scarf on in her clumsy way, took our hands and brought us to the street. A nation was celebrating; and we, the anti-revolutionary Taghooty) were united with the revolutionary mostaz'af. It was then that I realized th

No comments: