Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Workouts

I’ve been trying to come up with a better workout routine for the four days a week where I don’t go to the gym. Right now, I just go for a 30-minute walk (weather permitting) or spend 20-30 minutes on a mini-stepper. While that’s certainly better than nothing, I feel that I need to do more on these off days. The problem is that we have a pretty small place, so there’s not a heck of a lot of room to put fitness equipment in here. That means full-sized treadmills and weight benches are out, leav

No comments: