Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Anniversary of Accomplishments: A Personal Story

I am celebrating an anniversary this month, actually two milestones I am very proud of. 10 years ago this month I graduated college with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications. The other milestone also began around this same time, where I lost 30 pounds before my graduation. You probably wonder why my weight loss is such an accomplishment for me and why I still remember my start on this road. I have always been overweight. The Katiebabs’s people are big ones. My father’s people have big hi

No comments: