Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Weight Loss Goals

Summer’s almost here, time to shed some pounds so I can lounge out on my new deck without grossing out the neighbors. If you remember, one month before Thanksgiving last year I lost about 12 pounds, getting down to 154 pounds. Currently I’m at about 158 pounds - so for the most part, I’ve been able to keep the weight off, but I still have a ways to go. New goal: 149 pounds by June 30th. My diet will officially start on June 1st (hopefully, the baby will have been born by then). That’s roughly

No comments: