Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fat loss Friday

Happy Friday! Just checking in with the fat loss this week. I lost 2 pounds. So that means I lost the one pound I gained last week plus another. I've been following weightwatchers.com and entering in all my foods and really trying to keep track of every bite. I've also worked out some this week: Tues: Gilad hips, buns and thighs toning DVD - 20 min. Wed: 3 Mile Fast Walk with Leslie Sansone - 45 minutes Thus: 3 Mile Fast Walk with Leslie Sansone - 45 minutes Fri: Yoga Body Burn with Denise Aust

No comments: