Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eat Less, Enjoy More

I'm determined to start trying to eat more slowly and "savor the flavor," as I used to tell my daughter when I only let her have one piece of candy. I've always been a fast eater, and have blamed it on my father. He's a fast eater too, and when I was a kid I always sat across the dinner table from him. (My sister sat across from my mother and they're both slow eaters.) As a parent, it seems like you often end up wolfing down your foodâ€"either you have a limited window of time before someone has

No comments: