Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Final Countdown - ONE DAY TO GO!

Weight: 55.5 kg (122.2 lb) Yesterday's Food : You have used 1142 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have 258 calories remaining. 21% of the calories are from fat, 44% from protein, 35% from carbs I was far too excited to even feel hungry yesterday which is the reason for the low calories. All that peeing gave me a 1/2 kilo loss which makes me happy. I was also too excited to sleep in. I have a very large pimple right in the middle of my forehead. I haven't had pimples since I st

No comments: