Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Six of one….

This morning Devin sent me a text message at work wishing me a happy anniversary of my goal weight. I couldn’t believe it. Not that he was so thoughtful to have remembered (that’s just the kind of guy he is). What I couldn’t believe was that I had forgotten my own goaliversary! Interestingly, it feels pretty unremarkable. But you know, that’s actually a very good thing. Without trying to downplay the work and dedication involved, I’d say that if I can lose weight and keep it off this long, t

No comments: