Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cloak

I find it amazing that I went 26 years of my life without any real injures or health scares to speak of, and now, suddenly, it seems as if myself and all those around me are buckling beneath the crippling weight of injury, illness and death. In 2006 my parents were in a near-fatal car accident. They escaped death only narrowly, and as I've said before, I have to believe it simply wasn't yet their time. Because if it was, surely they would have gone. But, incredibly, despite the fact they were s

No comments: