Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

WWJD?

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this here (I know I’ve whined about it all over twitter) but I’m back on a fitness kick. This current phase coupled with an off season of bovinesque lifestyle is cyclical for me. My mother raised me to clean my plate and be a damn fine yo-yo dieter and as always, I want to make her proud. (Not your fault, Mom. We can both blame Nana.) I’m sure if you want to get technical, I could have been diagnosed with a mild eating disorder at certain points in my life…but

No comments: