Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

This Hungry Girl's Biggest Loser Week 8 Weigh-in

Eight weeks into Front Range Adventure Boot Camp, I have become bored with my food choices. A person can only eat so much chicken before they react adversely. Cluck, cluck. The only thing that has not caused ennui is incorporating one of my favorite foods - pumpkin - into my daily menu. In the past, I had always associated pumpkin with pies, cookies and rolls. Well, let's face it - I still do. But now my indulgences of this low-calorie, potassium-rich food have evolved into Kashi's Pumpkin Spi

No comments: