Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

fast track fat loss 30 days?

So im off to barcelona in 30 days. And well my cut has been uber slack... i.e. not doing the cardio Recently started training with some new guy who puts me through my paces with loads of exercises and sets and about 30 mins of ab workout (not lite stuff at all) But I wanna burn the fat on the stomach and calves, 4 abs appearing. If I were to do 20 mins running at about 70% vo2max in the morning, weights 6-7 hours later followed by 20 mins HIIT training. (bearing in mind my weight ses

No comments: