Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The skinny on my weight loss

A few weeks ago, I went to the annual Secret Sister breakfast for the ladies in our church. We all exchange names and then give gifts anonymously through the year. This particular day, I had no less than five ladies pull me aside to ask what I did to lose all the weight I lost (about 65 pounds). Honestly, sometimes I look at myself and can't believe I really did it. I remember buying some size 16 shorts at the end of the summer clearance in 2006, hoping I might possibly fit into them the next s

No comments: