Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

First and Last Lesson

First and Last Lesson "When I'm trusting and being myself... everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously." - Shakti Gawain The conversation topics are all over the board. We discuss my apartment, my ex-husbands new car, my sons surgery, my daughters father, my daughter and more. He indicates he has seen a change coming over me, a good change, in that I appear more true to me, more focused on living my own life and being true to who I am and who I wan

No comments: