Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Behind.

I’m down 2 pounds this week.  Last week, I gained 1.8.  I swear all I’m doing is going up, then down, then up.  It’s driving me insane.  Well, it doesn’t help that I no longer go to the gym, opting “instead” to take walks around the neighborhood (what with the weather being super hot and nice last week).  But really, I think that was just an excuse to cover up my laziness.  I did a 35-minute walk around the neighborhood once last week!  Gone are the days where I was hitting the gym 4x a week. 

No comments: