Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finding the right job for me….

Well I’m a stay at home mommy who needs to get out into this crazy world to help support my family. I’ve continued to put in apps at the places i think would be fun, but it always seems like with every job there is a catch. I love to take pictures ans so I put in an app for a photography job. It sounds like it would be a great job except one big thing. It’s TONS of driving. I hate to drive. Infact I’m pretty nervous driving in the city. It pays really good though. What to do? I feel frustrated

No comments: